Astaghfirullah Al Azeem meaning – People frequently overlook the significance of the modest yet powerful dua (supplication) Istighfar, which translates as “Astaghfirullah” (I seek forgiveness of Allah). Insha Allah, let us examine the benefits and qualities of saying this simple and lovely Dua.
Astaghfirullah Al Azeem meaning
Astaghfirullah Al Azeem meaning: I repent to Allah the Mighty, Whom no one else is worthy of worship except Him, The Living, The Eternal, and I regret unto him.
What is the meaning of Astaghfirullah in Islam?
Astaghfirullah is an Arabic term used by Muslims all over the world that means
“I beg Allah’s pardon for my misdeeds,” also known as Istighfar.
When a person seeks Allah’s forgiveness via the Dua of Istighfar (forgiveness).
He receives spiritual and bodily blessings in this world and the next.
” Book your free trial now from our course Learn Pillars Of Islam “
How is Astaghfirullah used?
It is preferable to tell the Istighfar Dua to reap the full benefits of Allah’s blessings, goodwill, and prosperities.
According to the Quran, Allah favors the one who adopts Istighfar, moves towards it, and inverts from sins; it was mentionedو Surah Baqarah, Ayat no. 222.
Allah states in Surah Taha, Ayat 82,
I forgive the people who move towards me, who seek forgiveness with me but must have Imaan and do good deeds after seeking forgiveness.
What is the difference between Istighfar and Astaghfirullah?
Astaghfirullah Al Azeem means praying to Allah for protection from the harmful effects and toxic effects of trespasses and crimes, both in this life and in the hereafter.
“I beg forgiveness in God,” Astaghfirullah properly means.
” Read also: Meaning of bismillah al rahman al rahim“
Astaghfirullah Al Azeem meaning : How do you perform Istighfar Dua?
- Make supplicate for others.
- Recite duas of Istighfar based on the Qur’an and Sunnah.
- Inquire at the agreed-upon hours to say dua.
- Abandon a sin in favor of good deeds.
- Express thankfulness.
- Be proactive and remember Allah even when things are going well for you.
What is your method for doing Istikhara?
- You must first purify yourself and be cleansed before doing Istikhara.
- Thus perform Wudu if necessary.
- Recite two rak’at before offering your Istikhara pray.
- Rather than waiting for a miraculous, symbolic vision, go within for solutions and seek counsel from persons you consider wise and informed.
” Read also: What does salam alaikum mean“
How many times should you say “Astaghfirullah”?
If you’re still unclear, you can repeat the prayer as often as you’d like except when the sun rises and when the sun’s highest, which is for approximately a minute and during the time of sunset.
It is possible to continue praying Istikhara until you find the answer.
Astaghfirullah Al Azeem meaning: How to write Astaghfirullah al azeem in Arabic?
Supplication as the whole in Arabic is as follows:
” “أسْتَغْفِرُ اللهَ رَبي مِنْ كُلِ ذَنبٍ وَأتُوبُ إلَيهِ
“Astaghfirullaha Rabbi Min Kulli Zambiyon Wa Atubu Ilaih”
Meaning of supplication:
Lord, I call upon you and beg for forgiveness for my sins
What are the benefits of reciting Astaghfirullah al azeem?
- Allah forgives (forgive) the one who commits Istighfar with a lot of diligence.
- Allah provides the gift of salvation (nijaat) from the worst affliction and sorrow.
- Allah eliminates poverty and provides an end to lack.
- Allah gives Rizq from places one could not even imagine.
- Allah grants prosperity (Barqat) to those who have Rizq and also a source of income.
- Allah can bring torrential rain to an area with no rain but is in desperate need.
- Allah provides blessings during childbirth and provides children for those not having.
- The act of reciting Istighfar will cleanse your heart and remove the marks of black that are caused by mistakes.
- Allah is the one who forgives the greatest sins of anyone who recites Astagh-firullah from an honest heart.
- Allah transforms sins into the good of those who live their lives Istighfar with a pure heart.
” Read also: What is the meaning of shahada in Islam“
How many times should you say “Astaghfirullah”?
What happens when you hesitate, SubhanAllah is 100 times?
“SubhanAllah wa biHamdihi.”
- The Meaning: Glory is to Allah and Praise Him.
- Anyone who can say (the above) hundreds of times during the day.
- His sins are erased even if they’re similar to the foam of the sea.
- This wazifa can assist you in completing your Dua you make to Allah and is also an appropriate wazifa to marry.
- Make the ablution (wuzu) before getting ready to go to bed in the
- Now, recite the complete Astaghfirullah Dua 100 times in an honest heart.
- Recite the Durood Sharif three times as you started with.
- After that, raise both your hands in Dua and seek mercy from Allah.
- Get forgiveness from Allah for all your sins with an honest heart or tears.
- Then, Dua to Allah for any wish you would like to have.
- InshaAllah, Doing this wazifa will fulfill your every good wish.
- This can also improve the chances of success (barqat) within your Rizq.
- Additionally, Allah will provide Rizq from where one wasn’t even thought of.
Is Astaghfirullah a dua?
Abu Dawud (Hadith Book) – Narrated by Hazrat Ibn Abbas (RA), Prophet Mohammad (SAW) said:
“If anyone constantly seeks pardon (Istighfar) from Allah, Allah will appoint a way for him out of every distress, and a relief from every anxiety, and will provide sustenance (Rizq) from where he expects not.”
“If someone recites Istighfar during the day with firm faith in it and dies on the same day before the evening, He will be from the people of Paradise. And if someone recites it at night with firm faith in it and dies before the morning, He will be from the people of Paradise,” says Sahih Bukhari (Hadith 318).
Why do we say Astaghfirullah al azeem after Salah?
Istighfar makes you feel better.
When you are depressed, agitated, and frustrated when tension surrounds you, say “Astaghfirullah” “Astaghfirullah”.
Reciting Astaghfiruallah is an excellent method of self-calming that removes a wide range of worldly concerns from our mind and body.
It may also benefit us if we are depressed since it relaxes us and decreases depression.
Astaghfirullah also assists us in abstaining from all sorts of sin.
Saying this regularly reminds us that Allah is everywhere and that there are very few possibilities of doing wrong.
” Read also: What’s the meaning of Alhamdulillah“
Knowing Astaghfirullah Al Azeem meaning is important; why?
- Istighfar (Astaghfirullah) is the portal of happiness and comfort.
- Start chanting it whenever you are in difficulty, and Insha Allah.
- It will take you out of your concern, place you in a quiet position, and bring you happiness.
- Inshallah, we will give it our all in the Dunya.
However, we must actively seek ways to reduce our sins and do good. Sometimes it’s as simple as praying to Allah with the sincerity of wanting to be better Muslims.
Our’s mission is to help Muslims grow.
So, I hope this brief article has assisted you in learning something new. If it did, please share it with a friend to receive more blessings from Allah.