Children are born like a blank page, the purity of their thoughts and the purity of their attitudes are not disturbed by anything
they carry all the meanings of purity and innocence, and parents and educators bear the responsibility of filling this page with sound ideas that qualify these children to be young people with effective productivity in society
And one of the reasons for its progress and advancement, and religious culture is considered one of the most important things that parents and educators must inculcate in the child, because it is the basis of culture and the source of correct behavior
Professional online Islamic studies lessons for kids
By religious culture of the child, we mean instilling the principles of the correct belief, raising the meanings of faith.
and making the child aware of the graces of God Almighty and the wonders of his ability, his creativity in his creation, and his perfection.
It also includes teaching the child the principles of jurisprudence, enlightening him about the good
and This is what we care about implanting inside the child through Islamic studies lessons for kids
and the bad of deeds and morals, and enlightening his thoughts on the biography of the Messenger – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – and the lives of imams and righteous people in proportion to his mental awareness and intellectual preparations.
In addition to making them aware of what is going on around it, and the dangers and tragedies that surround Muslims, and enlightening the plots of the enemies of Muslims
and their hatred against Muslims, the Jews, the Magi and others, they spare no effort to indoctrinate their children with hatred against Islam and Muslims and instill in them the principles of their misguided religions.
” Book your free trial now from our Islamic Studies For Kids Online Course“
What will your child learn in this Islamic studies lessons for kids?
Childhood is a stage of purity and emptiness of thought, so directing the child to the religious aspect finds a void in his heart, a place in his mind, and acceptance from his mind.
Islamic studies lessons for kids are not limited to some sciences or religious subjects without others, but rather are concerned with educating the child more and clearer and providing the materials necessary to learn the Islamic religion.
It also graded from difficult levels and reached advanced levels through the use of modern techniques in the delivery of educational material.
Islamic studies lessons for kids also include Arabic language, jurisprudence lessons and the Prophet’s biography.
” Read also: how to teach islam to your child“
Unique techniques are used in our Islamic classes for kids
There are many ways and means to communicate religious information to the child, and to raise his cultural level in this aspect, the most important of which are:
which is the indoctrination of the child, and his memorization of the surahs of the Noble Qur’an, either by the child listening to the parents chanting the surahs of the Noble Qur’an or the child repeating behind them.
Or the use of modern means in that
Such as audio tapes for young readers that children tend to read. The Holy Qur’an or what the child should be taught, because of what he, peace and blessings of God be upon him, said:
(Teach your children the Qur’an, for it is the first thing that should be learned from God’s knowledge).
Establishing a special library for children at home
That contains what is appropriate for their perceptions and cultural needs.
Holding religious competitions
between the child and his brothers or neighbors, and question and answer cards can be used in that.
” Read also: what is research in islamic studies“
Or the participation of the child in public competitions
or cultural competitions held by clubs and summer centers.
Hanging lists and posters containing Qur’anic verses
prophetic hadiths, and sayings about imams and righteous people, and other religious information
so that it sticks in the child’s mind due to the frequent repetition of them, and it is renewed from time to time,
This is what we do inside Islamic studies lessons for kids
Teaching the pillars of Islam to children in a wonderful way, is a topic that interests each of us, the child does not know anything about the pillars of Islam and we have to teach it in a simple and easy way
In the beginning, we must know that the father and mother are the role models for the child.
The child always watches his parents, so they must be up to this responsibility.
The more the child grows, the more we must help him to learn about his religion
Rewards and certificates from our Islamic studies lessons for kids
Our academy depends on the use of the method of stimulation and encouragement for children, by creating a sense of competition among children in order to raise the educational level..
Therefore, the Academy depends in the conduct of the teaching methodology in a somewhat different way
where the lessons are divided into levels and the levels fall from the easy levels and reached the advanced levels
and this is done through accredited and recognized certificates at the international and local levels, This is the approved method in Islamic studies lessons for kids
Age-appropriate online Islamic classes
There are hundreds of Islamic platforms that offer different lessons to teach children, starting from young adulthood
and reaching the stage of adolescence, but what are the criteria on the basis of which the most appropriate or appropriate academy is selected, this is what we will learn about now.
- There are some criteria that distinguish each platform from the other, and examples of these criteria are the techniques used in the explanation, as children need different techniques and may be somewhat difficult than adults.
- The approach followed in teaching lessons, as each platform extends a completely different method from the other platforms.
- Experience in teaching children, so we advise parents to go to academies and reputable platforms in order to get the most benefit.
Experts in Online Islamic Education
Perception is the main way to learn and without awareness there is no learning and perception is through the senses that are its tools
and through them the person is aware of what is around him in the surroundings in which he lives, and these days man has become as if he lives in all parts of the world due to the availability of the means to achieve this.
Some methods and standards are also adopted to teach lessons to children, according to the following characteristics;
- Not violating the law or causing rifts on children, and following the most correct and closest to the right path.
- Determining the goals that you aim to achieve upon completion of the specified period of time for the course.
- Knowing the appropriateness of the courses for the age and condition of the child, and this requires knowledge of the characteristics of the target group of students.
- Not to overwhelm Alusliah on the important aspects of the lesson.
- The course fee should not be excessively financially expensive, as it represents a burden on parents.
- The teacher must ensure clarity and accuracy during the explanation, so we appoint highly qualified teachers with long experience in teaching children.
- Choosing the most appropriate and appropriate method for the child while learning the lessons.
- Preparing the students’ minds to receive the message that they aim to deliver through the lessons.
- Creating and creating the appropriate atmosphere for the child, which motivates him to learn more.
” Read also: islamic studies degree distance learning“
Our quizzes and activities of Islamic Studies for kids online
A child is born devoid of all knowledge, but is prepared to acquire the skills that make him a social being, where in these early stages of his life he is fully prepared to be influenced and quoted from everything around him.
It is like a radar that picks up all the waves emanating from them and stores them in his memory and later reprograms them in the form of behavior, habits, words and actions.
Educational games are one of the main approaches to teaching that are concerned with the student’s activity and positivity and the comprehensive development of his personality in various aspects.
Therefore, we prefer the method of interaction and the adoption of practical exercises within Islamic studies lessons for kids
Because it is concerned with embodying abstract concepts by attracting the learner to interact with educational situations, including good educational materials
and purposeful educational activities, which makes him active and effective while learning in these educational situations that are presented to him in a semi-realistic manner to achieve the desired goals of the teaching process.
Teaching using educational games is one of the most prominent teaching methods and strategies that take into account the psychology of learners.
This teaching method is characterized by the interaction between the teacher and his students during the educational process through educational activities and games that have been prepared and implemented in an organized scientific way.
Non-conventional way of teaching Islam to kids
Islam pays great attention to the smallest details of raising children, because the child is the building block and foundation of society
and it is the most important responsibility that a person will be asked about on the Day of Resurrection.
Raising a child is an extension of the good deeds and the great reward for the educator.
Through raising a righteous son who prays for him, the human being ensures the continuity of increasing the good deeds in the balance of his works
Therefore, the academy is not limited to the purely educational aspect only
but is concerned with instilling the teachings of children and building a first-class Islamic personality through the following points;
- honoring the child
- Building the Islamic child’s personality;The child’s personality is built through the four basic axes, body, mind, soul and Spirit
- building the morals of the child; Ethics requires time, patience, and great effort on the part of man to become part of his character and behavior.
Therefore, Islam urged the upbringing of the child on morals from the beginning, because this is easier than getting used to in old age
because neglecting this matter leads to the corruption of the individual and then the family, and thus the corruption of society.
- Caring for the child emotionally and psychologically
- build a child’s faith; Building a child’s creed is through:
- Teach the child the word Tawheed from an early age.
- Endearing the child to God, the Prophet, the Prophets, and the CCompanions.
- Tell stories to the child that help him to love his rreligion.
- Memorizing the Qur’an for children from an early aage.
- The child’s understanding of the meanings of the QQur’an.
- Training the child and accustoming him to wworship.
- Take the child to the mosque.
- Take the child to the science boards
- Education of the child on the honor of parents
One-on-one personalized Islamic classes for toddlers
There are some lessons that the child must learn from the beginning in Islamic studies lessons for kids, which are;
- Religious etiquette related to food and drink, as the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, urged to follow these etiquettes, such as eating with the right hand and remembering God when drinking water.
- And saying in the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful before starting to eat, to other religious lessons that the student will learn when joining our courses.
- Road etiquette, there are etiquettes dedicated to walking on the roads as well, such as lowering the gaze while walking and roaming the road, as well as removing harm from the road.
- The etiquette of seeking knowledge, and these etiquette can be summed up in respect and appreciation of the teacher.
” Read also: how to study islam at home“
Storytelling and cartoons for Islamic studies lessons for kids
One of the most effective ways to teach children is to use the embodiment technique, and the embodiment technique is based on the use of shapes or cartoon films in order to convey the information to the recipient clearly and explicitly.
Therefore, through the Academy, it relies on the use of cartoon films and empty characters to communicate information clearly to students
or the use of stories and narrations, thus ensuring that they communicate the information in a clear and good manner..
Therefore, we adopt the method of materializing school subjects through cartoon films inside Islamic studies lessons for kids
Monthly and Weekly Reports
Good follow-up of the child is the first step to success, so it adopts the method of continuous monthly and weekly evaluation.
in order to raise the level of the child and overcome the problems that may face us while receiving lessons, This ensures the success of the educational plan in Islamic studies lessons for kids
The outcomes of this Islamic studies lessons for kids
Parents always strive to provide the child with good information, especially if this information is within the Islamic religion
so we deliberately present the results of tests and assessments and present them to parents on an ongoing basis, with the aim of improving the educational level and stimulating creativity among children.
Online Islamic Classes Designed Specially for Children
There is a relatively large difference between the method of teaching children and adults in a relatively clear way.
as we cannot deliberately use one method without another, such as teaching children in the way that is tiring for adults and vice Versa, So we adopt a different method in Islamic studies lessons for kids
Therefore, we design specialized lessons for children that are concerned with instilling modern religious values in an entertaining and creative way for children, thus ensuring that they learn quickly and make the most of the lessons.